Sunday, July 03, 2005

Day at the pool

Today I went to my friend Jennifer's mothers house to go swimm'n in her pool. The real adventure however, was just getting there! Apparently everyone decided to bring their dogs, since Jen was rid'n with me so where her two awesome dogs Dixie and griffin. Dixie is an absolute dream, and just sat pretty in the back seat... My boy griffin however, is quite a bit more rambuntious. As always, he wanted to be sitting in someone's lap, and apparently Jennifer was the natural choice, so he road the whole way there digging his claws into Jenn's (not realizing that's what he's doing of course). I love that dog, he is such a big oaf... Got a pic of him in Jenn's lap in the car.

1 Comments:

Blogger GLITTERGIRL said...

you are griffin's best friend!!!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home