Thursday, March 08, 2007

Last bit o' MI gone...

Well, I've officially removed the last little bit o' MI from my stuff. My car was officially registered in NC today, so I have a brand new license plate, and since I was changing the plate I decided to go ahead and change my plate holder as well. So now all who drive behind me will know

Yee Be Warned - Dead men drink no Ale!!!

Hehehe, I love that plate holder, been meaning to get it on to my car for quite some time. I'm thinking about getting a front plate holder and possibly putting my MI plate on the front. But we'll see, I just spent $240 getting my car registered here so It'll have to be CHEAP! In other car news... I just got done making a $700 pmt on my car, so after I make my regular payment this month (next week) I'll officially have only one car payment left on this sucker. HOORAY!! $335/mo savings right there.

Also today, as part of my grand half day that I"m taking, I went to the Dr. for a general check up. It seems that for the time being, I'm not going to die, which I suppose is a good thing :) I did get some blood drawn, two vials in fact so for once I'll know how my cholesterol and such are. Well, I hope everyone else has had as much fun today as I have. Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home