Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Roommateless...

So I am officially roommate and catless now. I helped nikki get all of her stuff up to Greenville last monday, then last friday she pretty much officially moved to her new apartments. I'll defiantly miss having a friend around like I have, and though the cats drove me up the wall from time to time I have to admit I'll even miss them.

As far as the search for a roommate? Well, it goes very very slowly. Apparently this is the off season for roommates. I can't say I'm 100% disappointed. Right now I've got me 2 bedrooms all to my self. I'm sleeping in the masterbed room now on a king size areo bed type blowup bed. Then "my room" has become a (currently rather messy) office and guest bedroom with twin bed. Over all, not a bad set up, but alas... It is going to have to end... It's great, but not twice as much in rent for 12 months great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home