Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Resident Evil

Hey there, been a long time since I posted! Well, since the last post I ended up borrowing the game Resident Evil 4. So far I am just about completly addicted, in fact I just got done with about a 2 hour session. For those of you who have played the game, I just got back in to that main hall after Losing Ashly in the castle (where there is a vendor guy and a game guy). Game play has been relitivly challenging, but quick. Which is what I would expect since I'm playing on normal mode right now. So, besides games, what else is new? Well Todd finally got in a wireless network card for Jenn (he and I have been trying to get her one for quite some time). So we can finally hook up her wireless network that I've been trying to get up for ever seems like. Finally she'll be off the AOL and will (hopefully) stop calling her computer slow because she has a bad internet connection! Well, that's about it for now I guess. I'm actually not feeling the greatest at the moment, my head hurts and I generally feel poopy. So I"m off. Talk to y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home