Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pyramid scheme's alive an well

So last weekend I had the interesting experience of having someone offer me a side job while I was out at Wendy's getting some lunch. To be honest I wasn't all that interested to begin with, but I figured what the heck, why not hear what he has to say?

So tonight I meet the dude at Caraboo to see what this is all about... And to be honest after talking to the dude for half an hour I still have no idea what they're about other than it's defiantly some sort of twisted pyramid scheme.

According to this dude they're Walmarts biggest competitor, but I didn't even get the companies name.... According to him they've got the nations #2 energy drink... Except he didn't name it, all he said is that 'cause of this drink coke and the like aren't even bothering making energy drinks because they'd never catch up... I wondered if I should inform him that Coke doesn't seem to have any trouble selling Vault :P

The best part.. This is an online business, yet when I asked if there was an website I could check out he seemed really hesitant to give me an address... In fact he insisted I talk to "Alex"... ::sigh:: I really wonder how people fall for this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home