Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Coach Carlo?

I don't know, sounds like an interesting idea to me.... It would certainly afford me the excuse to rename my badly misnamed blog ;)  So anyone who's read the past few posts should know about a couple months ago or so I bought Team Beach Body's P90X product put together by celeb trainer Tony Horton. Well it seems like there's an opportunity for me to join in with their "independent coaches" program. Basically it's their way of increasing sales staff when you get down to it, but there's added fun. For instance you also end up helping keep people motivated and in the virtual gym they have set up that they call a WOWY (incidentally, TBB you should be looking at bluray, imagine WOWY workout on your TV while you actually work out!). Anyway, helpful hints aside it sounds like it could be a fun opportunity to really take my new hobby from mild interest to more involved levels. There's also the possibility of making a little $$ on the side.

The down side to this? There are some fees associated with becoming a coach. It's fairly nominal but I do have to consider I'll be paying out monthly for this. I'm considering it anyway, it sounds like it could be fun. It also sounds like it would be a great chance for me to learn a lot more about fitness. Heck who knows, maybe it'll lead to me being the next rock star celeb trainer in 15 yrs or so ;) Ok, maybe I'm aiming a little high on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home