Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ok, I have a confession

The fact of the matter is I have plenty of time to write the blog post I've been wanting to write now. I've been home from work for 2 hours, I spent that time checking CNN to see if NC's state officials were ready yet, with 100% of all precincts in the US accounted for to declare that Obama carried our state, they haven't yet, and chatting on the phone with my sister. Now I'm finally sitting at my keyboard with the profound realization that frankly, I don't even know where to start with this. So I think I'll cop out tonight by offering up one more embedded video, of what I believe is the most inspirational portion of what I think will be remembered as one of the greatest presidential speeches of all time. You know I'm really amazed with my self for getting caught up in all this the way I have, I usually stay stubbornly independent and skeptical on general principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home