Monday, October 27, 2008

Kindness of strangers....

Was listening to a CNN video stream while I work and I just heard about this.

Well, here's something you love to hear about... A lady in texas recently found her self in a position that many in this nation have found them selves, their house being foreclosed on and her life in disarray. Apparently this lady decided to go to the auction at which her house was being auctioned off for some closure. As I'm sure we can all imagine this was a very emotional time for her, and she was sitting there a the auction crying.

Well another lady (a true one) named Marylin (sorry missed her last name) noticed her crying and asker her what was wrong. The lady who lost her house and related her story to Marylin who apparently really took her story to heart. What she did was I think quite astounding, he bought the house for the lady who lost it and gave it right back to her. Can you guys believe that? I actually heard the story twice on today's CNN news feed and I still can't believe it my self.

If you can get away with it, I suggest you turn on the feed and see if it pops back up again.

1 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

I just saw that on the news...amazing...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home