Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sick :(

That would sum up the entirety of my entire last week. I was out of the office and in the recliner napping on and off all day long (tv running of course) and... well that was about it from tuesday - thursday. I literally didn't have any energy to do anything else at all. Friday things picked up a bit, I finally had energy to start doing laundry which was great, and slowly since I've been feeling little bits better. Now I'm finally finishing up the task of cleaning up the house and removing all the "sick" from it. I don't know why, it really feels so great to do a post sick clean up, makes me feel like I'm doing something proactively to finish off this flu. Well, hope everyone else has had a better week than mine. Talk to you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home