Monday, January 28, 2008

First post from laptop.

Taking a second to write my first post from my laptop (yes, at the office), so it will be quick. Not much going on other than it's officially confirmed that my mom need chemotherapy so we're waiting for that to begin. As far as dosages and whatever else is involved we have no clue yet, as soon as we do I'll post here.

In other news, girl I've been emailing back and forth with disappeared off the face of the earth last weekend (and week actually). So I suppose I can only take that as a not interested? Or maybe she's too busy? Perhaps swallowed by the Bermuda triangle? Lord only knows, whatever the case I guess she's officially written off the list and I'm moving on ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home