Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vampires....

On tv anyway... Over the weekend Kathy showed me a great new show on TV called Moonlight that I actually had not heard of at all. The show has a really great sense of humor, with some pretty good action and some well written stories, a great combo over all if you ask me. Honestly I'd say it really reminds me of Forever Knight (if you don't know this show run out to walmart and buy as many seasons as you can find now)!

It's on CBS (I think, I'm not good with local channels anymore), the one with the eye at any rate. I've got it all set up to tape in HD so I can enjoy it on the fancy new TV. So everyone, go out and watch moonlight on friday... I couldn't tell you what time it's on because I tape everything on the DVR and watch it later, but I'm sure tvguide.com can help ya out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home