Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HALO 3 IS HERE!!!

Here as in my hot little hands here in my apartment!!!! OH-EM-GEE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF AWESOME!!! I've only played 15 minutes so far, and unfortunately that's all I can risk tonight, silly roommate wants to sleep tonight :(

It's all good though, I've got all day tomorrow to finish the fight!!! So that's what I'm going to do, with a little luck as of tomorrow I'll know how it all ends.

Also, quite fortunately as  I got the limited edition, the game disc came scratch free... For those of you who don't keep up with these things, Microsoft had issues with the Limited Edition retention mechanism. Turns out they made the center too small, so discs pop out easily. The one I got came with the game disc still seated correctly, the Special features disc had popped out, but seems ok. Small scratches but they rubbed right out

The graphics are pretty good, I think they good have done a little better job with vegetation, but player models were top notch. What it lacks in detail as far as the veggies it makes up for in frame rate though, play is silky smooth, better than Gears... All in all, well worth my money!!! Well, everyone have a great day working tomorrow while I fight to save humanity!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home