Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wii-60!

Not much going on to report these days. Went to a house warming party for one of my new friends here on Friday, which was a great time. Jenny really did a great job fixing up her new place! I think she and (and her dude when he moves in) will be super happy there.

Also, as the geekier of you might have picked up from the blog title, yesterday I rounded out my console collection by replacing my x-box 1 with an x-box 360 making my "Wii-60!" console! (Nintendo Wii + X-box 360 for those still in the dark). I have to say, I am enjoying the 360, though the limited amounts of backward compatibility was disappointing. I mean really, Price of Persia Sands of time work, but not Warrior with in or The Two Thrown's? That's kind of silly if you ask me. But it ended up working out great anyway, I have a decent collection of games I'll actually play, and my "rebel little sister" Leslie has her self an x-box and a nice library of games to get going with. The graphics are really nice with the 360, though over all the Wii still has better overall game play.

Well, that's all I got for now. Hope everyone out there is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home