Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Things to remember when buying presents...

So I decided the other day to go ahead and get Kathy a nice house warming present... I'm not going to say what it is since technically she doesn't have it yet and there's an off chance she'll read this before getting it (very small, but you never know right?). Anyway, I decided to get her a nice cute little present to go with her nice cute little (well, nice sized) apartment.

Thing that I didn't realize (particularly since I haven't delt with this issue in a long time) is that the shipper was going to require a signature with UPS! All I have to say is damnet! You know, ya try to get some one a nice present to cheer up their day a little (not that she hasn't been cheery as it is what with the new job/apt) but nope... It has to become a whole big mess over signature required and UPS refusing to deliver after 5 :(

Makes me feel sad, I certainly hope that when all is said and done she's happy with it and that it was worth it all for her (this was just supposed to be a cute little something)! Next time, I'm sticking to shippers that I know aren't signature nazi's!

I would however like to take a second to mention that I  do understand the signature nazism of this shipper given the nature of what is being sent, there could be potential badness just leaving it out... Just kind of a frustrating thing to have happen!

2 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

years ago you always had to sign for a ups delivery...but not now...some places you buy stuff from do still require a signature, not sure why...anxious to hear what it was you sent...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Now that she has it, it was a box of personalized M&M's that were two different shades of blue, and had "Welcome Home" and "Katty's House" written on them.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home