Saturday, May 19, 2007

Roommate moving in...

So I"m suppose to have my new roommate move in on monday. As such I've been very busy trying to clean and reorganize this appartment. So far, I've moved my new bed into my room, so now my bedroom is more bed than room :P I've also thrown away a heck of a lot of stuff, inlcuding the old twin. I've also taken over the small cubby closet across from my room entirly... Not having a master br. closet I need the extra space for stuff. All in all, busy busy day. And there will be more of the same tomorrow. Only more so in the general living area as my room is in decent shape her room is clean and vacummed.

4 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

does this new roommate come with any pets?

11:35 AM  
Blogger becca-eve said...

fun fun!! you'll have to keep me up-to-date on the happenings with the new roomy.

sorry i didn't call back last night. it was late and i didn't feel well.

love you and talk to you later.


>:D<

7:43 AM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Yes, two siamies cats. Extreamly freiendly little critters, I think I'm generally going to get along with them alright!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Yes, two siamies cats. Extreamly freiendly little critters, I think I'm generally going to get along with them alright!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home