Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy birthday to me

Well, another birthday has passed by. Very quietly this time around actually, certainly nothing exciting happened like last year. So I'm another year older, but some how it doesn't quite feel like it. It never really quite does though does it? I mean really, how often does your birthday come around and you think "wow, I'm a whole different person now that I'm officially a year older".

On a side note, I'd like to say a very happy mothers day to all mom's who might be reading this blog! Your kids will defiantly appreciate everything you do for them even if they don't now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

Happy birthday, I guess its belated...Are you planning any trips home to Michigan in the future?

3:35 PM  
Blogger GLITTERGIRL said...

happy birthday!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Thanks guys... Not sure when my next vacation is, I only have 29 hours accumulated :P

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home