Sunday, July 29, 2007

Follow up on Fidel law suite...

Cheater blog post here... Just figured I'd share an email I sent to my harry potter friends after reading the news article about the woman suing Fidel Castro

From Carlo

To Harry Potter bunch.

So I think the new ending for harry potter should be that Harry decides that instead of continuing the mission that Dumbledoor set him on at the end of book 6, he instead sues Lord Voldomort for the wrongful deaths of Lilly & James Potter, Series Black and Cedric Diggory. The claim would mention that the Lord Voldomort did knowingly and willingly kill the above without regard for human life and emotional damages to the plaintiff. And I think harry should end up winning an extra 1 billion galleon’s at the end of the book…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home