Monday, August 13, 2007

A fun weekend despite weather.com...

Well.. I had planned to go to the beach this weekend with my friend Kathy, however weather.com ruined those plans by predicting horrible thunderstorms that would sweep us out to the wonderful land of Oz. As it turns out, there was no rain, nor has there been any weekend this month (weather.com has thus far predicted rain consistently every weekend for myrtle beach). I think they just have something against them, perhaps their chief meteorologist got sun burnt earlier on this summer.

At any rate, needless to say we decided against going on the off chance they were going to be right. I did however drive down to Rock Hill and spend the weekend with her. It was nice to spend time with her, just chilln' and watching tv mostly. Watched a whole bunch of forever knight, and we had some extremely yummy brownies with ice cream that she whipped up. Anyway, I've got some projects that seriously need done, and I'm blogging this from the office. Laterz y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home