Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog post for anyone who wonders what I want for christmas ;)

Ok ok ok... More of a "fun" post so to speak because seriously, I don't even really expect x-mas presents these days... Not that I'm so negative about life, but x-mas is expensive and I'm not going to go around actually asking for stuff! lol... But anyway, just in case anyone reading my blog is actually looking for present ideas (particularly rich distant relatives), here's my amazon wish list! Enjoy :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=gw_br_wl/102-1243292-5076138?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-nav-1&pf_rd_r=09CNP53B9FAH1XZ6NTX5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=317401601&pf_rd_i=507846

2 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

I watched some of The War on PBS...really interesting stuff....and amazing the pictures they have....

11:53 AM  
Blogger Carlo said...

I would love any of the Harry Potters, or Shrek the third... Or well, any of the HD-DVD's on the list! :D

I even just upgraded to a stand alone HD-DVD player, the Toshiba HD-A2, picked it up for $130 at CircutCity (thank god for online ordering and instore pickup, I got the last one)! Coolest part about the deal is that not only did I get the player for cheap, but I'm getting 5 free movies from toshiba!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home