Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lots of stuff

Holy moly! It's been a while since I've posted anything here! Well, looks like I'm back to posting again after about a month off. Let's see, how did I spend my October?

Half Blood Price:
Well, I bought Harry Potter and the half blood prince and got through that. I really liked it (of coures), plus it's got a real supprise ending. One fun thing that does happen in it is Harry actually Hook's up with Ron's sister. I also ended up picking up all 3 harry potter movies! They were all so well made! Dissapointing that they have to cut things for time in the movies though :(

More toy's for the phone:
I got a couple of cool gadgets for my PPC phone which make it much cooler. The first is a set of stereo head phones, so I can use my phone as an Mp3 player. With my 512MB SD card, I'm having a great time walking around listening to music. I'm even starting to use my phone to listen to music at work a lot more now. I've found that I can listen just about all day and not use all that much battery power. Also, I picked up a keyboard for my phone to, which is awesome! I've got an SSH client installed on my phone, so I can connect to my work computers and do stuff. It also makes typing out emails and txt messages on the phone much easier. The coolest part about the KB purchase is that it came with a stand for my phone, which makes it alot easier to use as an mp3 player at work. So far I'm really liking my PPC phone!

Quake 4:
I picked up the Quake 4 video game last weekend, I'm having a great time playing it! The only real issue I have right now is that it totally kills my system! Right now I'm running an Athlon64 3000+, with 1GB of memory and an ATI Radeon 9600XT (128MB). While I can play the game, it's not as fast and smooth as it could be. I'm considering getting an X800 AGP since they're fairly cheap now. But I'm not ready to buy a computer upgrade just yet, so I'll probably be keeping that thought on hold for a while yet.

Amanda:
Amanda-Panda (Lizard waitress) had turned out to be a really fun and cool girl. I'm thinking about asking Amanda for her number right now. I think it'd be really cool to hang out with her, she's really lots of fun. So we'll see what happens there. On a side note, I've also met her friend Lisa who started there a little bit ago as a hostess. She's also a lot of fun, anytime those girls are working when we go there they end up coming to chat with us for a while.

Well, I guess that's the condenced version of my october. I'll try and keep this thing more up to date from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home