Saturday, May 13, 2006

Girlfriend....

Well... I wasn't really expecting it... But it looks like I moved to NC to end up getting me a girlfriend pretty quick here. It's the most amazying thing, and I'm still recovering from the inital shock of what just happened... Kind of a long story, but I'll make it short since I need to go to bed :P

Basically, there's this super awesome girl I met about 10 or so year ago named Kathy. Over the years we developed a very close friendship, and eventually a little closer... After briefly flirting with an online relationship, and a couple visits we had become very very very close.

Unfortunetly, at about this time I graduated from college in MI with my programming degree, right at the same time the .Com bubble burst. Needless to say I spent 2 years looking for a job not only in north carolina, but really any job at all. When it became apparent that I wasn't going to be getting to NC any time soon we kind of ended the romance part of our relationship. We agreed to stick to strickly friendship and "move on" as it were. Eventually I moved to OH and briefly dated another (cool) girl Jen. Kathy also had found some one else. In the end, my relationship with Jen ended, and so did Kathy's with her b-friend at the time.

Eventually, I got my job here in NC, and started setting in etc (I've written a about htis so I'm skipping it)

Well, tonight I finally got to see kathy again in almost 4 year. I was extreamly nervouse in the build up to tonight, because I was under the impression that kathy wanted strickly frienship... Weeell... Turns out not exatly... We ended up cuddling for a bit, then kissing, then deciding that we really love eachother. It's the most amazing thing... I can't beleive this is happening.

Well, I need to go... I knew I said it'd be short... But hey, when do I ever write just a little bit? Good night everyone. And I hope everyone out there that is single finds some one that is as completly amazing as kathy, but I"m not sure that's possible because she is the best :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

Yeah yeah... Well last time we talked about it (before last night obviously) we were pretty set on just friends. I wasn't at all sure what would happen!

But I'm really happy that we're together now, thanks becci!

12:44 PM  
Blogger GLITTERGIRL said...

congrats~! you've got the fancy new job, somewhere nice and warm and now a girlfriend. very cool!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Sounds like the move to NC was a big, positive change for you. Good job, Carlo!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home