Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have an appartment, but still no car!!!

Well, it looks like I have an appartment. Roomate and I have officially passed the credit check, so next they just need the employment check (we are indeed both employed) and ~$360 that I've already paypaled over the the roomie. So I have a place to live in NC!!! WOO HOOO!!

On the less exciting side of things, the goddamned body shop isn't done with my car yet. This is about a week longer than they originally said it would take, and the guy wouldn't even gurantee early tomorrow. I'm really pretty pissed off with them, they *need* to get that car done before lunch tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrads on the apt....now you just need a car to get to your apt...You know what they say' "Its always something."

8:47 PM  
Blogger GLITTERGIRL said...

so did you make it to NC????

10:37 AM  
Blogger Carlo said...

I am here and even have a brand new post :D

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home