Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wedding...

Usually I get bord at them... They can really be such horrible things if not done right... But I went out to one with Kathy today, and it was awesome. Well, I guess the awesomeness had a lot to do with kathy being there. That is a big help! But the wedding reception (technically I was not at the ceramony) was interesting. For starters, it was the first casual dress reception I've been to (which is why I could go to it, I have causal dress stuff but no forma/nice stuff ATM). It was the first one I've been to with a theme as well, "I'd walk anywhere with you". I thought that was really cool.

Anyway, I spent quite a bit of the reception dancing with kathy, and chit chatting about whatever. It was totally great.

Well, I'm realizing I'm having trouble keeping my line of thought here, so I best be off to bed. Good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home