Sunday, June 04, 2006

First blog on the new hard drive...

No, I didn't sit on my new hard drive, but I just might sit on the old one ;)

Anyway, after fighting with my computer for 3 nights I finally got my new hard drive installed and working happily late friday evening (technically sat. morning). It's nice to finally have this project wrapped up, even though I have found that the new disk is quite about noisier than the last one I had. But it's cool, I finally have an SATA drive, with lots and lots of space... Hooray!

Other developments...

Girlfriends family recently ended up needing to store one of their (very nice) recliners some where as they are currently a little tight on storage space at their house... And they asked nikki and I if we were interested in "storing" it for them... Well, me being the nice boy I am decided that I would try and find some space somewhere in my crampt little apparetment to keep it... It's errr, a huge sacrafice let me tell ya ;) Between that and the new chair nikki picked up for $5 I think our place is all set up. Fortunetly banshee only seems interested in scratching the wall to get my attention as kind of a game, so everything should be safe :)

Well, I'm done for tonight, was going to post stuff to the photo blog, but I'm feeling increably lazy. talk to y'all later :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're on pins and needles waiting for the pics of the new chairs....Don't keep us in suspense...Maybe a pic of the new girlfriend too? After all we don't have a lot of excitement going on here..

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the new and improved blog on the new and improved hard drive....

4:47 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Yeah, I was kind of unhappy with spammers leaving messages for everyone in my blog. So I added the word verification, and while I was at it figure popup comments were probably better.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home