Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flowers = good birthday present for gfriend :)

Well, after going through the whole 1800flowers catalogue, I finally found a nice bouquet of flowers + squishy teddy + chocolates that Kathy loved! :) In fact she and her mom apparently think it was one of the most beautiful bouquets they've ever seen (her momma and sis went to visit her). So I'm feeling all happy with myself right now, I really like making her feel special and loved and such.

Here is a link to the bouquet

I'd link directly to the teddy and candy, but apparently Boone NC is little, and there were actually no guarantees made to me as to what specifically she would get. I asked for chocolates and a cuddly bear, and the best they said they could do were "sweet treats" that *might* be chocolate and a "cuddly plush" that could be any cuddly plush thing apparently. Fortunately they actually came through and got what I asked for though, and she liked it :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link butI don't think I'll be sending your girlfriend any flowers soon...hahahahahah

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to try Vermont Teddy Bear sometime. Hand made teddy bears with style. High quality stuff.

http://vtbear.stores.yahoo.net/

10:22 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Brother bear:
Yeah, 1800flowers let me send flowers and teddies and candies all at one time :)

Glitter Mom:
Ok, in that case just send me a million dollars :D

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...you just keep checking that mailbox....

7:04 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

I will be!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home