Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Princeton Review...

Well.. I read brother bear's blog about his quest for a new career, and thought hmmm... That Princeton review thing sounds like fun... To be honest I'm happy with the idea of being a programmer, though I do run into some of the same fustrations as brother bear. The part I like is those few times you get to architect a new system. Though it doesn't happen everyday, it's fun when it does. Well, at any rate, here are my personality results.

My Interest color is Red:
People with red Interests like hands-on / problem solving job responsibilities and professions that involve practical, technical, and objective activities. Red Interests include: building, implementing, organizing, producing, and delegating, which often lead to work in manufacturing, managing, directing, small business owning, and surgery.

My usual style is blue:
People with blue styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is supportive and helpful to others with a minimum of confrontation. They prefer to work where they have time to think things through before acting. People with blue style tend to be insightful, reflective, selectively sociable, creative, thoughtful, emotional, imaginative, and sensitive. Usually they thrive in a cutting edge, informally paced, future-oriented environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.

I guess I'll let y'all decide if it's accurate. Oh, and I've also decided to throw in the occasional southern word here and there because I'm pretty much 100% intent on settling here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home