Saturday, September 16, 2006

PARTY! PARTY! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

Well... Ok not quite exaclty, but I did have a get together this evening that just broke up... Not bad, esp considering the very few number of ppl I really know here. Roomy ended up working, so she was out of the picture unforutnetly. But my friend Mel and her guy Ivar were awsome helping me spread the word and getting some people to show up. All said and done I had Mel, Ivar, Joe and Pete over, we had some beers, ate some pizza, played a bit of DOA and mario cart and generally chilled and chatted. It was for sure a great way to spend the weeked. So! Though I doubt any ppl who came read this blog, thanks for coming over! it was awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger glittermom said...

Ok the partys over now...What else is going on?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home