Sunday, August 20, 2006

Allergies...

Ugh... The one real negative to being down here, mega allergies... For the most part they've been gone this summer, but just today, BAMBI! Seems like no matter how much meads I take, it just doesn't tally subside. Oh well, once the medical insurance kicks in I will see an allergiest and (hopefully) be done with this allergy crap.

On an interesting note, history channel...
Holy crap, Roman Women used to make them selves up all pretty using pidgin droppings and crocodile dung... Dude, no wonder they all went depraved and mad! I have no idea what I would do if I found out the girl I was just making out with had pidgin droppings and crocodile dung all over her face!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to remember in those days it was rare for anyone to bathe...maybe the droppings and dung were to cover up the smell...one smell with another..

4:24 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Naw, the romans were big in baths, good place to meet chicks back then... Less poo ;)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean like the Roman Bath Houses? Weren't they gay?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Eh... I think you're confusing that with sanfran, though bi was more previlent back then... probably because of the make up....

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home