Sunday, August 06, 2006

Flee/Farmers market fun!

Well, yesterday I went out with the roomy and one of her friends to the local flee market (then farmers market) for the first time. It was pretty fun, actually the first time I've been to a flee market in the USA (been to more than a few in Peru). I actually did end up picking up a video game at the flee market, EA Sports NHL 2002. I've been wanting a hockey game for my x-box for a little while now, so when I saw that sitting there for $10 I decided to go for it. Game is pretty fun, and it even takes advantage of my 5.1 DTS sound system fairly well, so I'm pretty happy with it. Over at the farmers market Igot a whole bunch of produce that was turned into a pretty good linguini sauce by my roommate (she's a good cook), and a "Magnolia Carolina" White Wine. Not usually a fan of whites, but it had a nice golden color so I decided to pick it up. I hope it doesn't end up being overly sweet like a lot of them can be, even so, at least it has an awesome color, that's gotta be worth something :)

Also stopped by the local grocery store and picked up a really cool "Super Dart Gun" It's a fiarly cheap version of the toy guns that you pull into it's self and it shoots foam darts. In this case the rear handle is squeezed compressing the air and shooting the dart out. The thing is the coolest, it can shoot clear across my appt with some decent accuracy. It was great for running around shooting my roommate and her friend. He picked up a foam airplane cross bow type thing, that wasn't quite as good. The airplanes don't shoot straight so it's not really good for shooting at people... my super foam gun totally rocks!

Disclaimer:
This post may or may not have included submilinal messages. If you feel like bringing me beer then it probably did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home