Monday, July 31, 2006

And I thought no one read this blog!!

Wow, I honestly thought no one besides a handful of people ever pointed their browsers and my little blog here on blogspot. But I get frustrated by a bad shopping experience, decide to vent here and what do you know... I get all kinds of people leaving me messages... I find it amazing really, particularly since two out of the (formerly) three posts left by others to my previous post came from sources not immediatly known to me. So I guess there are some people out there in the world who read this, some of whom I don't know and probably think I'm quite the irate silly person, which I certainly can be at times. So I guess I should say a few things...

#1: I keep this here primarily for me and keeping the people I care about up to date with what's going on in my life. So if I don't know you (directly), please keep that in mind while you read.

#2: Any post contain language like "you're stupid" will be deleted. If ya wanna point out some silly mistake I made, cool. If you want to just post to say I'm stupid, well.. don't you have anything better to do with your time than browse through the online journals people you don't know keep just to make silly comments?

To follow up my previous message, I'd like to make it clear that I do realize I made some very silly mistakes to get my self in the situation to begin with, this is why programmers try to design computers to prevent this the best they can. Personally I feel there's a few changes PP could make to help along these lines.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I did finally get my money back from paypal this moring. So thankfully, the whole ordeal is over and done with now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home