Friday, August 18, 2006

Well...

Spent the night out with my roomy, and kat... It was a rather fun evening, to some degree bitter sweet for me but I was happy with my self. I've been forcing my self to go ahead and immidiatly start my friendship back up with kathy, because to be quite frank, her friendship is a very important thing. And I don't want to go through another couple or so year period of time not really talking to her that much again, that was quite hard (most the time I was in OH).

You know, thinking about it now, I remember when we first started talking again after having not really "seen" eachother for a while. And what I remember the most about it is being so incredibly happy that even after all that time our friendship still seemed to be fairly strong, and that there was a pretty good chance I'd have my best friend back again.

I guess in away that's how I feel now, I'm happy that I have my friend. I'm even happier that I have my friend in siginficantly closer proximity than she generally has been in the past. And as a bonus I had a chance tonight to do something I've been desperatly wanting to do since last thursday. I got a moment alone with kat to make sure that what we've been though isn't going to affect our friendship. And the reaction was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. She seemed to be hoping the same thing. So there we are, back to friends again like, apparently, we should be. I'm not going to say it isn't hard right now for me, but I am so completely happy that I know she will always be there for me as my friend. Well, it's very late, or early depending on how you look at things... in either case, I still have work tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home